Current job postings include:
- AileyCamp Miami - Percussion Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - West African Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - Ballet Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - Creative Communications Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - Jazz Dance Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - Modern Dance Instructor
- AileyCamp Miami - Personal Development Instructor
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access at the Arsht Center
Diversity is our strength. We are dedicated to creating and nurturing an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome. At the Arsht Center, your uniqueness is our business advantage.
We believe that our businesses must play a critical role in reducing the national pay gap. Toward that end, we conduct an annual company-wide gender pay analysis across occupations; we review hiring and promotion processes and procedures to reduce unconscious bias and structural barriers; and we embed equal pay efforts into broader enterprise-wide equity initiatives. We pledge to continue taking these steps as well as identifying and promoting other best practices that will close the national wage gap to ensure fundamental fairness for all workers.
To apply for a job at the Arsht Center or to submit your resume, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org