Digital tickets are the primary ticketing method at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County.
Arsht Center digital tickets are more secure than ever, offering the safest and easiest method of entry to your live performances. Your mobile device holds your ticket in your secure digital wallet. There’s no need for printing, mailing or picking up tickets from the box office.*
Three Simple Steps To Access Your Digital Ticket Wallet
- Once your tickets have been purchased, log into wallet.arshtcenter.org with your arshtcenter.org account information. A link to your wallet can also be found in your order confirmation and show reminder.
- Once logged in, your tickets for all upcoming performances and pre-paid parking vouchers will be displayed in “My Events.”
- Tap on a performance to see your digital ticket QR code(s), show them to an usher for scanning and swipe left for all additional tickets for your performance.
Please note: To access your digital ticket wallet, your ticket order must be completed prior to attempting to log in. Your digital tickets (without QR code) will appear in your wallet 72 hours prior to your performance. Your tickets will display the QR code on the day of your performance. If you purchase less than 72 hours before the performance your digital tickets will appear within 30 minutes of your purchase.
*The box office will be available onsite for all ticketed events and by phone during business hours to assist with accessing digital tickets or printing physical tickets. Please call the box office at 305.949.6722 or email email@example.com.
Did you pre-pay for parking?
Your parking voucher has gone digital, too! Parking vouchers are now QR codes, accessible via your digital wallet. You can scan your QR code or show it to the parking attendant upon arrival and exit. For more information on parking options at the Arsht Center, go to arshtcenter.org/parking.
Were these tickets a gift? Can’t make the show?
Please see the step-by-step guide to share or receive Arsht Center digital tickets.
Ticket sharing is not intended for ticket resale. Sharing tickets does not transfer ownership of a ticket purchase.
A few tips before the show starts:
- Do not screenshot, print or share your QR code. The QR codes refresh every 60 seconds. Screenshots or printouts of the digital-ticket QR code will not be valid for entry.
- Do check the FAQs below for more info or contact our box office at 305.949.6722.
- Do create a shortcut to your digital wallet on your smartphone’s home screen for quick access on the day of show!
Click here for our Digital Ticket Wallet Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.