Important Volunteer Information
Tuesday Check Ins: 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 842 3391 6766
ALD TRAINING VIDEO: If you have not done so already, please check out the ALD training video below.
The video runs about 18 minutes. When you have finished watching the training, please email us and you will receive 1 hour credit.
Survey - Your Arsht Center Usher/Volunteer Experience: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ArshtVolunteerFeedback
Console 1 Security Phone number: 786-468-2081
- To see current Covid-19 positivity rates and vaccination levels you can follow this link: https://covidactnow.org/us/florida-fl/county/miami_dade_county/
- Regional Covid-19 testing locations have shifted as vaccination ramped up. WLRN created this overview of what’s current: https://www.wlrn.org/2020-03-19/heres-what-to-know-about-south-florida-coronavirus-testing-sites
- Miami Dade County Covid-19 vaccines: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/vaccine/home.page
- Broward County Covid-19 vaccines: https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Pages/Vaccination-Sites.aspx
ArshtVolunteer Online Photo Album - https://www.flickr.com/gp/arshtcenter/rxo09r
Arsht Volunteer and Tier Leader Facebook Group - - ArshtConnect - AAC Volunteers and Tier-Leaders
Volunteer Directory: Now on the online volunteer room. If you would like to still participate you can fill out this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V6TVPTF
The Florida Access Coalition for the Arts (FLACA) newsletter is full of great information especially while we are in season as it lists all accessible performances not only at the Arsht Center, but at our sister venues as well. A great piece of information to tell our guests about as well as pass on to any friends or family members who may need this information. https://mailchi.mp/47f2e76e3922/flaca-newsletter-issue-1-02-18-4077405
Amazon Smiles: It’s the same website as Amazon.com, with the same merchandise. It simply gives a small percentage of what you spend to the organization of your choice (hopefully Arsht Center!). You can track how much you donate so it gives you some philanthropic satisfaction, no matter how small. Amazom.com sends the Arsht Center quarterly cash payments based on the donations
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.
- Plug Adrienne Arsht Center in the “Pick Your Own Charitable Foundation” search field
- Choose Adrienne Arsht Center Trust or Adrienne Arsht Center Foundation as your designated charitable organization to receive donations.
- Start shopping!
Important Documents / Information
Volunteer Online Trainings and Materials
Managing Stress In Isolation Workshop Materials