By opting in to receive SMS marketing messages from Adrienne Arsht Center Trust, Inc. d/b/a Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, a Florida-based not-for-profit corporation, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consent and Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number and opting in, you consent to receive marketing messages, updates, and promotional offers from Adrienne Arsht Center via SMS. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
- Frequency: You may receive recurring SMS messages from Adrienne Arsht Center. Message frequency varies, but you can expect to receive regular updates about our products, services, promotions, and events.
- Opt-Out: To stop receiving SMS messages from Adrienne Arsht Center, reply "STOP" to any message. You will no longer receive any messages including transactional or account-related communications.
- Help or Support: For assistance or support regarding SMS messages, reply "HELP" to any message, or contact our box office at 305.949.6722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terms and Conditions: This SMS opt-in marketing campaign is subject to our Terms and Conditions, available at arshtcenter.org.
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years or older to participate in this SMS opt-in marketing campaign.
- Disclaimer: Adrienne Arsht Center is not responsible for any undelivered, delayed, or lost SMS messages. Participation in the SMS opt-in marketing campaign is voluntary, and Adrienne Arsht Center reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the campaign at any time without notice.
- Florida Law: This SMS opt-in marketing campaign is governed by the laws of the state of Florida, USA.
By opting in to receive SMS messages from Adrienne Arsht Center, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms outlined in this disclaimer.
For more information or inquiries, please contact us at (786) 468-2000.
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County
1300 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Note: Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for details. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered message. Data obtained through the short code program will not be shared with any third-parties for their marketing reasons/purposes.