RE-SELLING OF TICKETS AND LIMITATION ON TICKET SALES
Guests may not sell their unused tickets to others in and/or on the premises of The Adrienne Arsht Center.
Violators will be reported to the Miami-Dade Police Department. The Adrienne Arsht Center expressly reserves the right to limit the quantity of tickets sold to one purchaser to a maximum of 8 tickets for any engagement. Inquiries for group sales in excess of 15 tickets should be directed to the Group Sales Manager at: telephone 786.468.2326 or e-mail email@example.com.
Tickets, including season tickets, may not be resold, transferred or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person for any amount greater than one ($1.00) dollar above the price printed on the ticket.
I'VE GOT KIDS
The Arsht Center welcomes children of all ages — although the majority of our events are meant for children starting at 6. If you have questions, we’ve got answers.
The safety and security of all Arsht Center guests is our top priority. All patrons entering the premises for an event will be asked to pass through a metal detector and will be subject to bag checks. Theatergoers may be asked to open bulky outerwear, such as jackets, prior to entering. Guests found in possession of prohibited items, including weapons, will be asked to immediately remove the items from the premises. Click here for a list of prohibited items
The inspection is conducted for the safety of our guests, performers, employees and volunteers. The security personnel will conduct their inspections with respect toward the guest's dignity and rights. Under no circumstance shall the inspections be conducted in a discriminatory manner or pattern. Entry to the premises will be denied to any guest that refuses consent to such an inspection or who possesses any illegal, dangerous or harmful items.
The Arsht Center is committed to offering an inclusive and welcoming experience for all guests. In addition to providing accessible seating for all performances and events, we offer services for our guests who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind or have low vision. Assistive listening devices are available at no cost for all performances. Sign language interpretation, open captioning and audio description is offered at select performances.
If you have any questions about accessibility at the Arsht, please contact us: Box Office at 305.949.6722 or email Accessibility@arshtcenter.org.
Late seating is not guaranteed. Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled performance. Admission and re-admission of latecomers are subject to the producer’s rules for each individual show. If allowed, latecomers may be held in the lobby until a designated scene break when entry will not disturb the actors or audiences. Latecomers and re-admitted attendees will be seated during these designated breaks at the discretion of the House Manager.
No refunds or exchanges of tickets will be issued for any latecomers to a performance.
TICKETS FOR CHILDREN
A ticket is required for every person attending the show, regardless of age. Please check each show’s webpage for age recommendations.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
No outside food or beverage will be allowed into the venue or theaters. Restrictions on bringing food and beverages purchased onsite varies per event (including bottled water purchased in the lobby), and may be prohibited inside the auditorium. Please ask the theater staff if food and beverage is permitted in the theater for your event.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed inside the buildings. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas outside.
CELLULAR PHONES & PDAs
Please refrain from using cellular phones and PDAs during the performance. The sound and/or light from the displays are a distraction for the performers and other guests – as is text messaging during the performance.
PHOTOGRAPHY & AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
All audio, visual and audio/visual devices and photography, filming, recording and taping is strictly prohibited. The Adrienne Arsht Center reserves the right to deny entry to, or to remove any guest from the premises that refuses to comply with this policy.
FACILITY RE-ENTRY DURING EVENTS
Re-Entry policies vary per event, so please check with the theater staff regarding re-entry. Please retain your ticket at all times as re-entry will not be granted without a valid ticket for the subject performance.
SERVING AND CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AND OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
The Adrienne Arsht Center and its alcohol beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to help prevent harm and to protect our guests, employees, volunteers and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all federal, state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- The Adrienne Arsht Center's public concession stands will only serve alcoholic beverages at any event, in accordance with the law and as may be determined by these policies. Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 16 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be consuming alcohol on the premises, or who appears to be visibly intoxicated or who is consuming illegal substances on the premises. In such events, The Adrienne Arsht Center reserves the right to report such guests to the Miami-Dade County Police.
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event, or any guests consuming illegal substances will be asked to leave the premises and may be subject to arrest.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly, disruptive or illegal conduct or refusing to comply with a policy or a directive issued by the Adrienne Arsht Center's personnel, may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Sitting on railings
- Running inside of the premises
- Intoxicated, disruptive, illegal and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Violation of The Adrienne Arsht Center's event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the theater
- Attempting to enter or access the stage or any other restricted area without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid or other substance or item
- Disturbing another guest, employee, volunteer or a performer with loud and unreasonable noise or belligerent behavior
- Using profanity and/or offensive words on the premises
- Causing any damage to the property of others or to the premises
Guests are prohibited from bringing the following items onto the premises:
- Cameras and recording devices (other than phones)
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any items that may be deemed disruptive to the performance
- Outside Food and Beverage (except for one sealed water bottle per person)
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts' Management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images. Guests are also prohibited from being barefooted while walking inside and/or outside on the premises. Also any guest with attire that may be perceived by law enforcement or security personnel to be gang attire or gang affiliated may be denied entry.