The following list includes, but is not limited to, actions, behavior and/or causes that will entitle the Adrienne Arsht Center to remove a person from the premises and as with all policies they are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Adrienne Arsht Center. The Adrienne Arsht Center's Management reserves the right to add, modify, or delete the following with or without notice:
- No animals are allowed except seeing/hearing animals, as defined under titles II and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Failure to move from a seat for which a guest doesn't possess a valid ticket for, on ticketed events.
- Public intoxication.
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs.
- Throwing any object as a projectile, spitting, or the use of laser pointers.
- Fighting or threats to fight or other belligerent conduct.
- Verbal threats of violence towards staff, artist, vendors, or other guests.
- Offensive or profane language and/or lewd, disruptive, or disturbing conduct.
- Bringing outside food or drink into the premises.
- Sale, attempted use, or possession of fraudulent, invalid or stolen tickets on the premises.
- Smoking anywhere inside the buildings.
- Destruction, vandalism, theft and/or abuse of the property of others or the property or premises of the Adrienne Arsht Center.
- Repeated refusal to cooperate with security, staff or public safety officials.
- Unsafe, uncontrolled, and/or belligerent behavior making it unsafe or disturbing for the enjoyment of others.
- Conduct endangering one's own safety and health.
- Taking videos, photographs or audio recordings.
- Entering without a valid ticket or credentials.
- Unauthorized violation of limited or restricted access areas such as stages, sound mix positions, pit seating area, and backstage and any other restricted area of the premises.
- Illegal, immoral or vulgar behavior.
- Alcohol intoxication with disruptive or unsafe behavior.
- Possession and/or use of any weapons.
LOST AND FOUND
Any items found during and immediately after the performance will be turned in to the House Manager. Unclaimed items will be given to security and/or the Miami-Dade County Police. The Security Office is located in the Ziff Ballet Opera House entrance at 14th Street and NE 2nd Avenue. The telephone number for Security is 786.468.2081.