Self-Parking | Valet Parking | Non-reserved Parking | FAQs
- When purchasing your tickets at arshtcenter.org or through our Box Office, you can also purchase self-parking vouchers for your performance.
- If you have already purchased tickets to your performance and would like to purchase parking vouchers in advance, contact Box Office at 305.949.6722.
- The Omni Garage (Lot A, 1601 Biscayne Blvd.), conveniently located one block north of the Knight Concert Hall, and Lot C (1201 NE 2nd Ave.) are available for advance purchase for $15.
- Lot G (1408 NE 2nd Ave.) is available for drive-up purchase only (prices may vary).
- Self-parking is available for pre-purchase up to 24 hours prior to your performance.
Vouchers are good only for the assigned lot and only for a specific date and time: they cannot be used at any other lot or on any other day. If you pre-purchase self-parking (non-valet) within 10 days of your performance, your voucher will be held at the Box Office. Your name will be on a list with the parking attendant when you arrive. Please pick up your parking voucher from the Box Office prior to your performance and present it to the attendant when returning to your car.
We've just improved the wait time after your performance. Purchase your valet parking vouchers in advance with your performance tickets at arshtcenter.org or by calling the box office at 305.949.6722.
- Valet is available for pre-purchase up to 24 hours prior to your performance. You may also pay for valet when you arrive. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
If you pre-purchase valet parking within 10 days of your performance, your voucher will be held at the Box Office. Please pick up your parking voucher from the Box Office prior to your performance and present it to the valet cashier after the performance.
All lots on the map and valet will be available for drive-up purchasing on your performance day, but we recommend purchasing your parking in advance to guarantee you'll have your lot of preference, as we expect some of the new closer lots to fill up early.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase parking in advance without purchasing tickets?
Arsht Center parking is only available for Arsht Center ticket-holders. If you've already purchased tickets and need to purchase parking, please call the Box Office at 305.949.6722.
What time do the lots open and close?
Area lots normally open 2 hours before the show and remain open for 2 hours after the performance. Times may vary at the operator’s discretion.
Can I exchange the date of my parking voucher?
We allow parking voucher exchanges if you are exchanging your tickets for another date of the same show. Some restrictions apply.
Parking is available for patron with disabilities. For more information, please call the Box Office at 305.949.6722.
Please call the Box Office at 305.949.6722.