DOORS OPEN AT 10:30
DISCO FEVER HAS TAKEN OVER MIAMI!
For more videos, photos and behind the scenes info click here!
"Miami's craziest pop-up nightclub!" - Miami New Times
Read full article
In the spirit of Studio 54, that epic shrine to disco, the celebrated smash hit
The Donkey Show now takes Miami by storm as the city's dreamiest pop-up club!
It's the ultimate night fever - a crazy fun house of disco mirror balls and feathered divas, of roller skaters and hustle queens, enchanted by an ever-so-light sprinkling of Shakespearean magic.
Come party on the dance floor to all the '70s disco hits you know by heart as the show unfolds around you! Get the bouncer's attention—and you'll hustle right in! Get down and boogie with the star-crossed lovers, or watch from the sidelines - if that's the way you like it. And don't stop til you get enough! You can party into the night and live out your own fabulous disco fantasy.
If you love the night life, The Donkey Show will be your midsummer night's dream come true.
Dance Floor tickets provide an all-access pass to dance alongside the cast members!
VIP Table seating allows you to sit and take in the action, or get up and get in on the action!
Disco fever is highly contagious. Protect your kids - leave them at home!
• Upon your arrival at the Ziff Ballet Opera House, signage will direct you to Club Oberon.
• Dance Floor tickets provide an all-access pass to dance alongside the cast members! Wear your most comfortable boogie shoes, Club Oberon’s Dance Floor is standing room only!
• The Donkey Show floor show features strobe lights, loud noises, smoke, fog and 1970’s Quadraphonic sound. Ear plugs will be available upon request at the Host Stand.
• We recommend that you dress casually in comfortable shoes. Disco attire is strongly encouraged. No Roller-skates please.
• Medium and Large handbags are not allowed in Club Oberon. Our hustle queens recommend packing a small handbag with shoulder strap or check larger bags for a nominal fee at the Host Stand. All bags are subject to search.
• Disco fever is highly contagious. Protect your kids from this mature content- leave them at home.
• Smoking is not permitted.
• Proper ID required for alcohol consumption. Please drink responsibly.
• Catch the ultimate night fever with Club Oberon’s coolest drink specials and hottest food menu. No outside food or beverage allowed.
Please be advised that you may be photographed or filmed in The Donkey Show Lobby and Box Office, in Club Oberon during The Donkey Show, while at the Red Carpet and Backstage Areas or in the surrounding areas outside the Ziff Ballet Opera House. Your entry into these areas constitutes your express consent to be filmed or photographed and for such images to be used by the Center in its sole discretion in all forms and media. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the House Manager.
BE SOCIAL WITH US!
Post on Facebook & Twitter live from the Dance Floor.
Send photos to our Instagram site for all the world to see how you get down; however, be sure to turn off your camera’s flash or our bouncer will show you the door. No videotaping of any kind.