Park. PRELUDE. Performance.
Events impresario Barton G. Weiss' whimsical presentation fuses with culinary magic at downtown Miami's newest dining hot spot, PRELUDE by Barton G., the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts' only on-site restaurant. It's dining simplified for Adrienne Arsht Center patrons: Pre-purchase parking, dinner and performance tickets.
IN THE CENTER,
STEPS FROM YOUR SEAT
A SOPHISTICATED DINING ADVENTURE!
OPEN PRE-SHOW ON ALL PERFORMANCE DAYS
(4PM TIL LATE ON DAYS OF MATINEE PERFORMANCES)
PRELUDE now features a two-course dinner, including an appetizer and a main course, for just $29 (plus tax and gratuity).
This season, enjoy PRELUDE in a whole new way, featuring new prices, a new menu and a sumptuous selection of specially prepared "premium" dining options for the ultimate pre- and post-show dining experience!
• Click here for Prelude Dinner Menu
ALL NEW MENU!
Dining hours vary; call for reservations 305.357.7900.
- Diners arriving more than 10 minutes after their reservation will not be guaranteed seating.
- Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
- No cancellations or refunds.
- Menu items are seasonal and wines by the glass are subject to availability.
Both are subject to change without notice.
- Guests seated at 7:30 p.m. or later will not make 8 p.m. curtains at Arsht Center performances.
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available, weather permitting.
- Walk-ins as space permits
- A la carte menu is available only after 8 p.m.
For more information, or to make reservations click here or call 305.357.7900.