Traffic Alert for Saturday, March 14
Please plan to allow extra travel time for your show this weekend. The Formula E Championship is happening in Downtown Miami on Saturday, March 14, affecting some downtown traffic patterns throughout the weekend. The Arsht Center is open for business as usual with the return of the Broadway Blockbuster Wicked, the return of the popular annual Flamenco Festival Miami and Trust.
Please plan to arrive early. For your convenience, the lobbies will be open 2 hours prior to each show with concessions available; both BRAVA! and the Café at Books & Books will be open for pre-show meals.
Click here to view a map of directions to the Arsht Center during the Formula E Championship.
Some additional travel suggestions are below:
- FROM I-95 NORTH OR SOUTH: Exit at I-395 eastbound; no detours, but delays expected.
- FROM McARTHUR WESTBOUND: No detours, but delays expected.
- FROM BISCAYNE BLVD SOUTHBOUND: No detours, but delays expected.
- FROM BISCAYNE BLVD NORTHBOUND: There will be a detour with police and directional signage.
- FROM 836 EASTBOUND: There will be a detour with police and directional signage.
For getting home:
- TO ACCESS I-395 AND 1-95: Head west to Miami Avenue and follow the signs.
- NORTHBOUND BISCAYNE: Free and clear.