Free Arsht Center Tours
Mondays and Saturdays at Noon*
Please Note: Tours will not be given on the following dates due to our offices being closed:
Monday, May 16, 2016
Saturday, May 28, 2016 Monday, May 30, 2016
Tours depart from the lobby of the Ziff Ballet Opera House.
Tours last approximately one hour, no reservations required.
To book a tour for a group of 10 or more please click here.
The Arsht Center, the largest performing arts center built in the United States in the last three decades, now offers free regularly scheduled tours twice a week.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Insider information about the Arsht's architecture, history and the many stars who have graced its stages.
- A walk through the theaters, including glimpses into private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public.
- Dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline from the Arsht's upper tiers and Biscayne Boulevard pedestrian bridge.
- The magnificent Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places site-specific installations created by renowned artists.
- Depending on schedule, the loading in or out of a production.
*Schedule may change if Monday or Saturday fall within a holiday week. Please call the Box office 305.949.6722 for more tour schedule information.