Everyone likes a great deal!
Our free events and community programming are as good as it gets…FREE!
A cultural resource for Miami, the Arsht Center makes performing arts facilities accessible to our community, families, local arts and civic organizations, while creating original performances and events that improve the quality of life in the community.
Having touched over 60,000 young audience members, Free Family Fest is held several times a year and features an enchanting performance on one of the main indoor stages as well as outdoor activities and performances by local bands and dance troupes on the outdoor Parker and Vann Thomson Plaza. Families can engage in a fun-filled day of enchantment by participating in hands-on activities and free classes and workshops inside the Peacock Foundation Studio.
For the sixth consecutive season, the Arsht Center, Knight Foundation, and Rodney and Michelle Adkins in partnership with Miami gospel radio station WMBM 1490 AM, present Free Gospel Sundays. The popular series features gospel music’s greatest stars joined by the Miami Mass Choir and other special guests.
Every Monday and Saturday at noon.
Tours depart from the lobby of
the Ziff Ballet Opera House.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Insider information about the Arsht Center's architecture, history and the many stars who have graced its stages.
- A walk through all the theaters, from lobbies to stage, including glimpses into private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public.
- Dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline from the Arsht Center's upper tiers and Biscayne Boulevard pedestrian bridge.
- The magnificent Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places site-specific installations created by renowned artists.
- Depending on schedule, the loading in or out of a production.
AileyCamp Miami is a free, six-week, full-scholarship summer day camp program for students ages 11-14 currently enrolled in a Miami-Dade County Public Middle School. Using dance as a vehicle for developing self-esteem, creative expression and imagination, AileyCamp Miami at the Arsht Center is offered in partnership with the Alvin Ailey Dance Foundation. The camp curriculum is designed to develop students' critical thinking skills and foster healthy respect for self and others through a rigorous and diverse program of dance instruction, creative expression and personal development.
Performances only available through Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
In partnership with Miami-Dade County Public Schools and Wells Fargo, Rock Odyssey is the first installment in the Arsht Center's ambitious Learning Through the Arts live theater education initiative that aims to ultimately touch the lives of students in our school system in fifth, seventh and ninth grades.