Knight Concert Hall (KCH) is named in honor of the philanthropic support of the Knight Foundation and was designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects in partnership with Artec Consultants Inc., a global leader in the design and planning of innovative performing arts facilities, and Tony-winning lighting designer Jules Fisher and his partner, the theater designer Joshua Dachs of Fisher Dachs Associates.
The hall is renowned for world-class acoustics for classical music concerts, built like a room within a room ensuring the hall is completely isolated from ambient sounds and vibrations.
Weddings - Parties & Receptions - Dinners with a Performance- Keynote Speaker Presentations - Press Conferences - Awards Ceremonies - Film Screenings - Product Launches - Performances - Concerts
- Main Stage: 420 max Reception, 300 max Theater, 250 max Banquet, 176 max Classroom ~4,088 Square Feet
- Festival Floor: 700 max Reception, 360 max Banquet
- Festival Flooring Logistics: 2-day set-up and 1 day tear down to accommodate 360 max Banquet, dance floor, 2 stages (one in the choral risers)
- Full Rigging Capabilities
- Box Office Services (required for ticketed events)
- Green Room & Dressing-Room Facilities