With a flexible capacity of up to 300 guests, the Carnival Studio Theater is the Center’s intimately designed black-box space suitable for a wide variety of smaller-scaled presentations and events. Located inside the Ziff Ballet Opera House, the theater can be accessed directly from Biscayne Boulevard between N.E. 13th and 14th Streets, as well as through the Ziff Ballet Opera House lobby entrance on N.E. 13th Street. In 2012, the luxury travel magazine Departures designated the Carnival Studio Theater one of the “world’s most beautiful theaters.”
The Carnival Studio Theater is ideally suited for cutting-edge performances of plays, dance, music, seated dinners, receptions, film screenings, record release, seminars and corporate meetings.
- 60- by 70-foot flexible black box.
- Flexible seating capacity: up to 297.
- Aircraft cable grid system suspended at approximately 21 feet above the deck.
- Union labor house.
- Box Office services (required for ticketed events).
- Lobby features a Murano glass-tile mosaic mural created by Cuban artist Cundo Bermudez.
- Green room and dressing-room facilities.